Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 39-Goals!


So I thought it would be a good idea to post my goals again and to kinda go back and look at those big goals I have. I may not be reaching my goals as fast as I want to but at least I'm reaching them right? If you want to go back and see who is Motivating Me by sponsoring a weight goal here's a link to my first post (http://thewilliamsonwildlings.blogspot.com/2014/07/motivate-me-to-lose-100lbs-or-more.html) But I also wrote another Motivate Me Board to look at while doing workouts.

I usually put it on top of out Entertainment Cabinet so I can look at it and remind myself why I'm doing the workouts and it gives me an extra boost of energy.


Workouts-So I found out I can only be 2 types of wife, Deep Cleaning Wife or Workout Wife! And that my husband will get one of the 2. If there is lots to do around the house, stuff I've kinda been putting off like laundry, ironing, mopping the floors, etc it eats into the time I usually do my workouts. Don't get me wrong I do still clean when I'm a workout wife but I usually don't do that deep cleaning/time consuming stuff because I usually wont have the energy to put into it because the workout took all my energy away.  Anyways, basically all I'm trying to say is that I didn't workout today lol! 

Food:
Breakfast-Cereal
Lunch-Protein shake
Snacks-banana, mozz stick
Dinner-Pesto Chicken, Corn on the Cob and Caesar Salad

Dinner!



No comments:

Post a Comment