Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 46-Cold Turkey


Its easier to stop exercising than to get back exercising cold turkey!



Ive noticed a couple things with this little break I had recently had. Some things I already knew but this just puts it into more perspective. 

1. Its really easy to quit or stop working out, but life isnt about having the easiest life. You have to work hard to make yourself better.

2. The more you put in the more you get out. The more time I put into working out, the more I feel better!

3. Once you have a momentum down, don't stop it! I had a real good momentum down and it was working for me but then I got in a rut and instead of "Digging Deeper," I stopped. The workouts were much harder today when I should have breezed by them. Because I haven't worked out this past week the momentum that I had going, with the ease of each workout was gone. I have to work myself back up to the speed I was at in order to feel the ease of each further workout. I don't know if I explained it the way i'm feeling but that's how I felt. The endurance and strength was gone so I have to start over to gain that.  

4. Working out is hard and its supposed to challenge you. But if your waking up depressed because you don't want to go through another hard workout, maybe you need to go through your goals again and find a reason to push harder. If that doesn't work, re-examine your working out process and what is more beneficial to you in the long run, falling and braking your ankle during a Power Jump or getting your weight down a little more so you don't have 40 LB weight-bags on your chest that have a mind of their own.

Anyways, these things came into my mind today as I was working out. And I hope tomorrow and the next days will start to get easier as my endurance increases.

Workout-Cardio Power and Resistance

Food:
Breakfast/Lunch-Cereal
Snack-Banana and Apple
Dinner-Baked Chicken and "Baby Beanstalk"(Asparagus!)


Dinner(and I ate about 1/4 of this HUGE chicken and jillian ate the rest, she calles it her "Chicken Nuggets!"

  
Also a little side-note, I will be getting my meal plan from my "Dolce Dietitian" on Sunday so it will give me my portions and things before next week!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment