Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Days 40-45-Getting Caught Up!


So i'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while I've been really busy and kinda got stuck in a rut. The workouts that I was scheduled to do were extremely hard, too hard that even a well fit athlete would struggle. Since I couldn't get even halfway through the new workouts I decided to do something a little different and go back to the beginning again. Because I wasn't able to finish the workouts and had next to no energy while doing them, it really had me feel super defeated. But I got to talking with my health coach and dietitian with "The Dolce Diet Team" and she said with the new foods and menu she is giving me it should be a little easier to get through my workouts without feeling too exhausted. If you don't remember my husband Zac Won a chance for me to work with the "Dolce Diet Team" to plan and strategize meals to help me reach my goals. They picked him/me and my story out of over 3,000 people, only 10 were selected and one out of the 10 got to do it for free and that was me! It's a really awesome experience and i'm just so grateful to have been selected. But i'm ready and excited to kinda start over and put myself first again. "The Dolce Diet Team" sent me a personally signed by Mike Dolce himself, autographed copy, of the Dolce Diet Living Lean Book and a Dolce Diet T-Shirt. Thank y'all for continuing to support me and my goals and helping me along the way! I Love Y'all!!!







Workout: None

Food:
Breakfast-banana.
Lunch-cereal.
Snack-banana and apple.
Dinner-Chicken with Spaghetti Sauce, topped with a little Moz Cheese and Baked Asparagus on the side.

Dinner!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment