Monday, September 1, 2014

Day 35-Zac's Stir Fry Recipe!


A couple of people have asked me what Z (Zac, my husband) does for his stir fry. He really likes making it so we have it quite a bit. I really don't mind because it tastes really good and best of all I dont have to cook lol. So here it is.



Zac's Stir Fry



Recipe:
1 Lb or Grass-Fed sirloin or skirt stake
Himalayan sea salt
Fresh ground pepper
Soy Sauce
1 Tbs. Grapeseed oil
2 Cloves of chopped garlic
medium sided yellow onion
OPTIONAL: Green and red peppers, carrots, asparagus, green beans, snow peas, etc.

-Slice sirloin into strips and season with Himalayan salt, ground pepper, and soy sauce. Let it marinate in a bowl while you chop your yellow onion in julienne slices.
-In saute pan heat 1 tablespoon of grapseed oil on medium heat then add 2 chopped cloves of garlic. Add julienned slices of onion to the pan and cook until tender. You can also add other veggies too!
-In separate pan, cook marinated sirloin until desired done-ness. Than add the cooked onion mixture to the sirloin and serve over rice!




Here's the things I did today and look at my super cute girl!!


Workout: We walked a good 4 miles I would say.

Food:
Breakfast-Cereal with almond milk
Lunch-Smoothie
Snack-Pretzel bites
Dinner-Grilled Chicken Salad

Daddy and Jilli doing some Bonding over the Ohio State Game!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment