Saturday, July 26, 2014

Motivate Me to Lose 100Lbs or More!!!


"Motivate Me"


          So I realized that I haven't blogged in quite a long time and decided to give y'all the heads up on the route I will be taking my blog for the next Phase of my life. I feel like if I don't Blog about changing my life that it will never change. So if I Blog about what i'm doing each day/week I will be more committed to making changes within my life and sharing my journey with you. My life I feel has been pretty private, even sometimes with my family. I don't want to go too much into details of the trials I've gone through in my life but due to health issues and dealing with daily depression, my weight has skyrocketed into the 250 pound range. That was VERY hard for me to admit just now! But my body has recovered enough to where my Doctor has approved me to start exercising as long as my heart can withstand it. My End Term Goal is to be off my Medications, Happy, Healthy and to bring a healthy baby into this world! I have a Long Journey to go and it may take a couple years but I ask for your help to, "Motivate Me," to get to my End Term Goals.

What does "Motivate Me" mean, you ask?

          Good Question: "Motivate Me" is just as it sounds, Motivating me one pound at a time! With every pound I lose, I've written down things or "Gifts" that correlate with each pound. My 100 pound(Goal weight of 150lbs) "Gift" will be to start the process of having another child and because its my 100 pounds lost goal, I thought it only appropriate to go on a Cruise! I realize that it is going to take a long time but we all got to start somewhere! So I ask you, Family and Friends, please sign up for whatever weight goal you think I can or cant reach, than, sponsor me with something I can look forward to. It can be anything, a hand-written note, a Skype session, a painted picture, a music playlist, a girls night out, a phone call, a text, ANYTHING!! It doesn't have to cost anything, I just want to know I have the love of my Family and Friends supporting me through my journey of becoming healthier.

          I really appreciate you taking the time to read and go through this Blog as I start my journey. If you have any tips or ideas on how I can continue to stay healthy throughout this process, please dont hesitate to leave comments down below, e-mail me at jenae.corbeil@yahoo.com or even Facebook me. Down below is also the List of each pound and who is sponsoring me(you can also remain anonymous if you want) with each "Gift." Thanks again for reading and supporting me,  I love you all and I look forward to this next phase of my life and having you travel with me!

250-START
249-
248-
247-
246-Workout CD(Alyssa Corbeil)
245-E.O.S. Lip or hand cream(Zac Williamson)
244-Book of my Choosing(Zac Williamson)
243-
242-
241-Healthy Motivation Box!(Sarah Roth)
240-$10 G.C. to Target(Zac Williamson)
239-
238-Get Nails Done(Zac Williamson)
237-Living Scriptures DVD(Zac Williamson)
236-Some "Pretty-Pretties" (My Love Adri)
235-Massage From a Legit Place(Zac Williamson)
234-Care Package in the Mail(Alyssa Corbeil)
233-Book of my Choosing(Zac Williamson)
232-
231-Book, Cd, or DVD From Deseret Book(Kristin Motter)
230-$20 G.C. to Target(Zac Williamson)
229-
228-Get Nails Done(Zac Williamson)
227-
226-
225-New Shoes(Zac Williamson)
224-
223-
222-Book of Choosing(Zac Williamson)
221-
220-$30 G.C. to Target(Zac Williamson)
219-
218- Get Nails Done(Zac Williamson)
217-Living Scriptures DVD(Zac Williamson)
216-
215-New Shoes(Zac Williamson)
214-
213-Healthy Motivation Box!(Sarah Roth)
212-Package from Chole(Chole Hilsdorf)
211-Book of Choosing(Zac Williamson)
210-$40 G.C. to Target(Zac Williamson)
209-Challenge of a Before/After Pic(Alyssa Corbeil)
208- Get Nails Done(Zac Williamson)
207-
206- Buy a Dress Form(Zac Williamson)
205-New Shoes(Zac Williamson)
204-Any Size Canvas Painting of Choice!!!(Alyssa Corbeil)
203-Norwex Cleaning Supplies(Marie Heimann)
202-$50 G.C. to Kohls!(My Love Adri)
201-$50 G.C. to Target(Zac Williamson)
200-Sewing Machine(Zac Williamson)
199-Book of Choosing(Zac Williamson)
198-Get Nails Done(Zac Williamson)
197-Hair Cut, Color and Style(Cami Muir)
196-
195-Fancy Dinner Date(Zac Williamson)
194-Massage(Brandy Anderson)
193-Get Nails Done(Zac Williamson)
192-
191-Edible Arrangements(Alyssa Corbeil)
190-$60 G.C. to Target(Zac Williamson)
189-
188-Book of Choosing(Zac Williamson)
187-Living Scripture DVD(Zac Williamson)
186-
185-New Shoes(Zac Williamson)
184-Challenge to Participate and Complete a 5K(Katie Robertson)
183-Go to a Salon(Zac Williamson)
182-
181-$70 G.C. to Target(Zac Williamson)
180-New Wardrobe(Zac Williamson)
179-
178-Get Nails Done(Zac Williamson)
177-Book of Choosing(Zac Williamson)
176-
175-New Shoes(Zac Williamson)
174-Healthy Motivation Box!(Sarah Roth)
173-$70 G.C. to Pampered Chef(Alyssa Corbeil)
172- Take a Mini-Vacation to an Indoor Water-park!(Zac Williamson)
171-
170-$80 G.C. to Target(Zac Williamson)
169-
168-Get Nails Done(Zac Williamson)
167-Living Scriptures DVD(Zac Williamson)
166-Book of Choosing(Zac Williamson)
165-New Shoes(Zac Williamson)
164-
163-Clothing worth $50(Dianah and Brett Williamson)
162-
161-Buy a New Car!(Zac Williamson)
160-$90 G.C. to Target(Zac Williamson)
159-
158-Get Nails Done(Zac Williamson)
157-
156-
155-Book of Choosing(Zac Williamson)
154-Healthy Motivation Box(Sarah Roth)
153-Go to a Salon(Zac Williamson)
152-$25 G.C. for a New Bathing Suit!!(Gina May)
151-$100 G.C. to Target(Zac Williamson)
150-100 POUNDS LOST-Baby and CRUISE!!!!!!(Zac Williamson)
149-Something From Victoria Secret(Rochelle Maki Almost put Corbeil lol!)
148-$100 G.C. for Losing 100 lbs to use on clothes(Alyssa Corbeil)
147-Living Scripture DVD(Zac Williamson)
146-
145-New Shoes(Zac Williamson)
144-Book of Choosing(Zac Williamson)
143-
142-
141-
140-$110 G.C. to Target(Zac Williamson)
139-Girls Getaway Weekend!!!!(My Love Adri)
138-Get Nails Done(Zac Williamson)
137-Living Scriptures DVD(Zac Williamson)
136-Ssa will Come for a Visit!!(Alyssa Corbeil)
135-New Shoes(Zac Williamson)
134-Being Debt Free(Zac Williamson)
133-Book of Choosing(Zac Williamson)
132-Go to a Salon(Zac Williamson)
131-$120 G.C. to Target(Zac Williamson)
130-Cosmetic Mommy Makeover!(Zac Williamson)




27 comments:

  1. Dianah Williamson-Im so proud of you for taking this huge and public step! You can do anything you set your mind to!!! Take it one day at a time. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin McCaw Motter-Jenae, just read your blog (which, unfortunately, means I am still awake). I'll pledge for you at 231 for a book, CD or DVD from Deseret Book. 231 will probably be plateau time. But hang in there! You rock, Jenae! Sending love and prayers and courage to carry on! Let me know when you get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan Ortiz-Love your plan, You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaylee Trantham-You got this! You will rock it! Good luck!!☆

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara Harvey-Jenae this plan is brilliant and I wish you the absolute best!! What a great way to stay motivated, and for such a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy Mousseau-You can do it! Always focus on the end goal and nothing can slow you down!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebecca Westerhof Smith-This is an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magi Pahl-Hurdis-Girl!! You can do it! you have soo many ppl who are supporting you!!! Can't wait to see the progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marie Heimann-This is awesome Jenae! I will send you some norwex cleaning supplies at 203 (I'm not sure if that number was taken yet). I need to do this too! What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Betty Halladay-I've gained a lot too and I want to loose weight and have a baby.. Thanks for your blog. It will motivate me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adrianne Ogden-I love this, and I love you so much. I would like 236, 202, 139. 236 I want to send you some jewelry. 202 I want to send you a $50 GC to kohls, if they have it up there, and 139 I would like to do girls relaxing weekend somewhere amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are going to do amazingly! I hope to keep motivated too. I love that Zac is being super supportive. You're beautiful already! Can you imagine how amazing us corbeil girls will look as we go???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cos! Your welcomed to take my idea if it helps Motivate you as well! Love Ya!

      Delete
  13. Katie Robertson-I'll take 184lbs for your choice of either hair products or a 5K entry ( up to $35) proud of you! rock on and be your hubby's sexy wife and Jillian's healthy happy mom!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christy Hall-Good luck Jenae! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chole Allyson-Great idea! Pick an amount and we will send you a surprise box

    ReplyDelete
  16. Betty Halladay-You are really brave Jenae Williamson! It takes a lot of courage...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dianah Williamson-163 - Brett and I will buy you a piece of clothing of your choosing for $50

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll take 152! You'll need a new bathing suit and or cover up for your cruise!! $25 gift card!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are awesome and this is the greatest idea! I may have to steal it from you! I know we didn't know each other well and I was only your visiting teacher for like one month, but I really want to support you! Sign my up for 4 different weights (doesn't matter which ones) and I will send you healthy motivation boxes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yes, By all means Steal It! thank you so much! that would be awesome!

      Delete
  20. Marcile Sloan Pemberton-Well, that's wonderful... Good luck and sending positive thoughts your way, girlie!! Walk and wear GOOD shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Erika Garcia-Stoddard-Hey girl I wanted to send motivation your way. You are such a strong women and I know you can achieve anything you put your mind to. Take everyday one step at a time and don't stress about how long it may take to get to your Weight goal. Enjoy the journey that gets you there and praise yourself for Everest you make a healthy choice ! Praise yourself for everyday you make a healthy choice. I'm rooting for you! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gabriela Crider-You can so Do it. Losing weight is so hard but so worth it. I decided that i didnt want to be heavy anymore and wanted to be more healthier especially for my kids. I want to be able to run and play with my kids and i didn't want any health problems my family has. So me and my husband started on UFCFIT. This exercise is a 12 week program 12 video work out with a nutritional book. It is changing our lives for the better. I know you can do it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Laura Shine-in the beginning the novelty will keep you going, but then when it begins to feel old it will be difficult not going back to old ways. It's SO important not to beat yourself up when there are fall backs... change comes slowly, gradually. always be kind to yourself, and only pay attention to the good changes you see. Anything negative, just pitch it. you don't need that!

    ReplyDelete